Are you running your business?
Or, is your business running you?
We provide complete services as your business or personal Chief Financial Officer.
Like the majority of CPAs, we provide a wide range of services, some of which are highlighted on this page.
But our goal is:
- to guide you,
- to enable you
- to teach you,
- to serve you,
- to help you manage your financial goals,
- to assist you in building structured plans, and
- help you feel secure and at ease in the control of your financial situation.
At David F. Bott, CPA/PFS, P.C., we focus on addressing the full financial needs of our clients. That means planning for individuals, growing families, career and business development, education planning, investment and retirement planning, and estate and insurance planning. We address accounting, budgeting, planning, tax return preparation, and investment advisory services.
Investment and financial planning services are offered by David F. Bott through his affiliation with Avantax.
We provide full-service Chief Financial Officer positioning for medium sized businesses.
In addition to income tax return preparation, we provide proactive tax planning to allow our clients to take full advantage of the tax law.
Put this robust software to work for you with QuickBooks setup, training and periodic reviews of your work.
Services for Farmers & Ranchers
Farmers and ranchers come to us for financial advice and tax return preparation. We have first-hand knowledge and hands-on experience.
Tax Problem Resolution
Vicki R. Bott, MBA, CPA and Certified IRS Representative helps our clients by focusing on resolving tax issues with the I.R.S. or state income tax authorities. We can intercede on your behalf:
- If you are behind in filing your annual returns,
- If you cannot afford to pay the taxes due,
- If you disagree with an I.R.S. assessment,
- If more time is needed pay the government,
- if you are an innocent or injured spouse of a previously filed return,
- if your wages are being garnished,
- if the IRS has notified you regarding a levy or lien on your property,
- if you want a fresh start with the I.R.S.,
- if penalties and interest might be fully or partially abated, or
- if you have received any notice from the I.R.S. that needs interpretation and explanation.There are many options that should be analyzed to settle your problems. We review your personal situation in detail (much more in-depth than reporting amounts on an income tax return). A few of the alternatives include:
- Installment agreements,
- Offers in Compromise,
- Currently Not Collectible,
- Innocent Spouse, or
- Injured Spouse
Call our phone number specifically set aside for responding to Tax Resolution issues at (405) 721-8558.
Making Sense Of A Home Warranty
Understanding the value of a home warranty.
Lifetime of Earnings
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Questions to Ask About Medicare
Take the guesswork out of your IEP or SEP with this helpful article.
Here are 5 reason why you may consider working through retirement.
A letter of instruction provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
Tax preparation may be the perfect time to give the household budget a check-up.
Try these activities to keep your brain sharp.
How long does a $20 bill last?
Protect yourself against the damage that your homeowners policy doesn’t cover.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Here’s a quick guide to checking to see if you have unclaimed money.
What does your home really cost?
Learning more about gold and its history may help you decide whether it has a place in your portfolio.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Check out this video to begin separating fact from fiction.